Tuesday, May 4, 2010

True Berlin sound

I know I haven't written a single blog since I recently moved to Berlin. I have been going out, but I'm usually going to clubs where the music, albeit fantastic, is not promoted. No DJ names or shit like that. Then again, I also have met a couple DJ that were awesome, but I was either to lazy to music blog (since I now have a regular Berlin blog), or was too busy moving around (3 times!) or I had no internet. But now I am back and I will start this Berlin edition of Music recommendation with Len Faki. I don't know if any of the New Yorkers who read this blog will be able to appreciate this sound, but it is a perfect fit with the Berlin underground techno scene. It somehow just fits in the industrial surroundings of the clubs here. I haven't found a torrent of his, I can't download any of his shit on Limewire, the only thing I can offer is his MySpace page, but if you let it play, and turn up the volume, and picture yourself in Berghain... Welcome to Berlin!

No comments: