Sunday, November 15, 2009

Czech out this DJ

So I went to Prague for the weekend. On top of being beautiful, this is a great town to stay up late in! I came back for nostalgic purposes. I lived here for four months in 2008 and had such a good time, I just had to come back to scope out the scene. Now that I am in Belgium, I can afford to city hop on a whim (literally, I can afford it... it was a 30 euro round-trip flight). When I checked out a bunch of the local DJ, I found that the most well-known of all, is DJ Lucca, a girl. A blonde girl! And don't let her apperance fool you, because this hottie can deliver a goddamn beat! Regrettably, she will not be performing in Prague while I am here (she's in Poland right now), but I checked out her schedule and found that the elektrolady will be performing at Austria's Rave on Snow and that she joined Chris Liebing on his tour in South America. If you want to groove to her tracks, check out the songs "Quantum" and "Woodblocker" on her MySpace. I can linger on her page for a while listening to her stuff. It doesn't hurt that she is a total FOX either...

No comments: