Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fake Blood, Real Endorphins



Have you ever been to a restaurant and the wine waitress is using adjectives like "compassionate" and "wild" to describe the fermented grape juice? Well, if you haven't, it's a shame because I still laugh about it with my friend. But I'm going to be doing the same thing right now with music. I checked out Fake Blood's last EP FIX YOUR ACCENT and it's a really fun ep. They've managed to turn a series of fun sounds into three great, totally danceable, tracks. The title track "Fix Your Accent" makes me feel like I'm on holiday. Or on an endorphin rush somewhere in a dark corner. Either way, I'm happy. I don't know if it's the whistle, the party flute or the French guy telling ME to fix MY accent, but it just works.

Here are some other reccomendations for Fake Blood Lovers:

"Mars"

"I Think I like It"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

miss you funny one- this pic is gross