Thursday, November 5, 2009

No tracks, just sets

Adam Beyer is a sick motherfucker. You walk into anyone of his gigs and you will be surprised. Mainly because you can't predict any of the songs that this dude will be playing. I can't even tell if the dude would be playing a chill set or a techno-trance night. But then again, I expect nothing less coming from the Ultra-Modern Sweden. Electro artists like Eric Prydz, Basshunter and The Knife all play by their own set of Scandinavian rule. And so far, I'm not disappointed. The set this guy played at I Love Techno was electric, and his essential live mix is even more booming. He's into pure beats. No commercial sound coming outta him. So if you're not that into techno, he's probably not your best bet. But for electro junkies such as I, he's a man you want to catch in action.

No comments: